HPC MUSE2022 Workshop1
Jump to navigation Jump to search
MUSE HPC 2022 Workshop #1
Hands-On Lab #1 - Logging into Open OnDemand
- Login to ELSA's Open OnDemand web portal with your TCNJ login and password
- Open browser and go to https://ondemand.hpc.tcnj.edu/
- Create your home directory if necessary by following the on-screen instructions
Additional help for this tutorial can be found at Accessing the Cluster via Open OnDemand
Hands-On Lab #2 - Open a Terminal in Open OnDemand
- Login to the Open OnDemand port if you're not already logged in
- Using the Open OnDemand menu, go to
_ELSA OpenHPC Cluster Shell Access
- Execute Linux commands at the terminal prompt, e.g.
- When you are done with the terminal, type
exitat the command prompt and close the browser tab.
Additional help for this tutorial can be found at Accessing the Cluster via SSH using Open OnDemand